In her latest Huffington Post blog, NFESH Founder, President and CEO Enid Borden discusses the health implications of hunger and the financial toll it is taking on our country.
Read the full post
- Stigma associated with food insecurity often hard to overcome
- Arkansas Foodbank Launches Program to Fight Senior Hunger
- Climate Change Could Delay The Fight Against World Hunger For Decades: Report
- Featured Columnist: On the Road to Ending Hunger
- 7 nutrition myths debunked
- NFESH Pres & CEO Enid Borden Honors JFK's Legacy in Huff Post Blog
- Rooftops: April 9, 2014
- Rooftops: April 2, 2014
- Rooftops: March 12, 2014
At NFESH, we seek solutions to prevent and end senior hunger by breaking what we call “the lifecycle of hunger,” one community at a time. Our cross-sector approach engages local and national partners on a journey of discovery to translate and transform expertise, insight and ideas into sustainable ways we can quash hunger.
We are seeking partners who are looking for the opportunity to provide new and innovative solutions to affect real societal change. Ready to roll up your sleeves and join this grassroots movement?
Learn how you can become a CUASH™ (Communities Against Senior Hunger) Community.
When you give to NFESH you are making an investment in preventing and ending senior hunger community by community. Join us in breaking the lifecycle of senior hunger today.Donate Now