The Elders at the Table (EAT) Coalition is committed to fighting hunger and improving nutrition among seniors in Central Indiana. EAT is a coalition of nonprofit organizations dedicated to ensuring that every Central Indiana senior has access to nutritious meals on a daily basis. The need has never been greater, but by working together as a team, they are fighting senior hunger.
Read the full post
- Featured Columnist: Closing the Meal Gap
- NFESH Pres & CEO Enid Borden's Huff Post Blog: Does Hunger Make You Sick?
- Stigma associated with food insecurity often hard to overcome
- Rooftops: April 23, 2014
- Arkansas Foodbank Launches Program to Fight Senior Hunger
- Rooftops: April 16, 2014
- Climate Change Could Delay The Fight Against World Hunger For Decades: Report
- Featured Columnist: On the Road to Ending Hunger
- 7 nutrition myths debunked
- NFESH Pres & CEO Enid Borden Honors JFK's Legacy in Huff Post Blog
At NFESH, we seek solutions to prevent and end senior hunger by breaking what we call “the lifecycle of hunger,” one community at a time. Our cross-sector approach engages local and national partners on a journey of discovery to translate and transform expertise, insight and ideas into sustainable ways we can quash hunger.
We are seeking partners who are looking for the opportunity to provide new and innovative solutions to affect real societal change. Ready to roll up your sleeves and join this grassroots movement?
Learn how you can become a CUASH™ (Communities Against Senior Hunger) Community.
When you give to NFESH you are making an investment in preventing and ending senior hunger community by community. Join us in breaking the lifecycle of senior hunger today.Donate Now