Hunger may be universal—it feels the same to everyone—but the circumstances that cause hunger are enormously varied. Because the roots of hunger are so complex and so specific to location, it makes sense to address these issues with a broach coalition of people on a local level.
Read the full post
- NFESH Pres & CEO Enid Borden Honors JFK's Legacy in Huff Post Blog
- Middle-age ‘senior moments’ just part of aging, researchers say
- Love Your Grandparents: Leah Strassburg
- New Insights into the Dementia Epidemic
- How To Encourage Americans On Food Stamps To Choose Healthier Options
- As Boomers Become Seniors, Healthcare Technology Demand Grows
- Love Your Grandparents: Lauren Nugent
- Rooftops: December 11, 2013
At NFESH, we seek solutions to prevent and end senior hunger by breaking what we call “the lifecycle of hunger,” one community at a time. Our cross-sector approach engages local and national partners on a journey of discovery to translate and transform expertise, insight and ideas into sustainable ways we can quash hunger.
We are seeking partners who are looking for the opportunity to provide new and innovative solutions to affect real societal change. Ready to roll up your sleeves and join this grassroots movement?
Learn how you can become a CUASH™ (Communities Against Senior Hunger) Community.
When you give to NFESH you are making an investment in preventing and ending senior hunger community by community. Join us in breaking the lifecycle of senior hunger today.Donate Now