What A Waste™
What a Waste is NFESH’s innovative, anti-hunger initiative for community-based nutrition programs that reduces food waste, increases program efficiency and improves the environment while providing new sources of healthful foods to those in need.
NFESH is working with Senior Nutrition Programs across the United States to track and reduce their food waste.
Read the full post
- What A Waste Newsletter: July 20, 2017
- What A Waste Newsletter: June 29, 2017
- What A Waste Newsletter: June 13, 2017
- What A Waste Newsletter: May 18, 2017
- What A Waste Newsletter: April 27, 2017
- What A Waste Newsletter: April 11, 2017
- What A Waste Newsletter: March 28, 2017
- What A Waste Newsletter: March 13, 2017
- What A Waste Newsletter: February 23, 2017
At NFESH, we seek solutions to prevent and end senior hunger by breaking what we call “the lifecycle of hunger,” one community at a time. Our cross-sector approach engages local and national partners on a journey of discovery to translate and transform expertise, insight and ideas into sustainable ways we can quash hunger. We are seeking partners who are looking for the opportunity to provide new and innovative solutions to affect real societal change. Ready to roll up your sleeves and join this grassroots movement? Call 571-312-2675 to learn how you can become a CUASH® (Communities Against Senior Hunger) Community.
When you give to NFESH you are making an investment in preventing and ending senior hunger community by community. Join us in breaking the lifecycle of senior hunger today.Donate Now